Friday, October 06, 2006

right lane?

"Am I in the right lane?"
"Well!"
"Well what?"
"Can't you see you're in the left lane?"
"I meant am I in correct one!"
"I'd say more often than not you're the incorrect one."
"No! No! Am I in the correct lane?"
"Well! It depends."
"Depends on what?"
"Depends where you want to go!"
"Does this lane go to the clubhouse?"
"All lanes do."
"OK, smart ass! Is this way the shortest path to the club house?"
"Of course it is!"
"So this lane's not the shortest path."
"No! It is the shortest path!"
"But you just said that it's off course."
"No! If it was off course I'd have said that it's off course and not of course it is."
"I thought you're doing the Yoda thing."
"What Yoda thing?"
"Like the way Yoda talks in Star Wars."
"You mean - In Star Wars, like the way Yoda talks!"
"Aren't we going off track?"
"I think we're still in the correct lane."
"I meant isn't our conversation straying!"
"Our conversation wasn't focused and I don't think you can stray if you weren't focused to begin with."
"My cousin did. He was never focused to begin with but he strayed. He's currently in rehab."
"But that means he is focusing on the rehab."
"No! He is currently strayed."
"But you just told me that he is currently in rehab."
"He is but that's because he is currently strayed."
"Well! This is taking us nowhere."
"I thought it was taking us to the clubhouse."
"No! This conversation is taking us nowhere."
"Oh! I see!"
"The club house?"
"No. The end of the road."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sridhar said...

Did you just ask this to MS Dhoni?

2:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home