Thursday, March 23, 2006

patel rap

So a few weeks ago I accidentally bumped into a place with live rap. I must say I enjoyed it thoroughly and it inspired me to pen my own rap lyrics. So here it goes...

What you do, what you say
What you never thought would stay
It's here, so read it or ignore it
But what you expect - go floor it! Yeah!

It ain't possible to see where y'all associate
Some of you'll heed and some insouciate
You think it's honest but their disrespect you facilitate
Even when you don't talk you still negotiate
Bobby shot the sheriff and he didn't retaliate
But sometimes the bullet not fired might ricochet

So don't show what you got, hold close
Ain't nothing to fall back to if
You ain't got no ace to settle
And if I see blood with no battle
I stand up and don't myself rattle
I swallow the blood and I ain't got no beef with you
But don't overestimate my peace with you

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gujju "The" Rapper
I thought "imagination" was what drove this blog...the driver on this one sounded like an inebriated englishmen..
Sean "The" Ripper

12:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excelente Vireminem!!

1:36 PM

 
Blogger chilli in my eyes said...

To Sean the Ripper -
Well you didn't read the disclaimer it's patel rap and not authentic.. but why would I even explain this to a "ganvaar" from kanpur who dreams of being white and calls himself Sean.. hahaaaaaa

1:43 PM

 
Blogger wagla_aka_batman said...

Dude, if rappers could pronounce some of the words (insouciate, ricochet) and then use them in the rap, they should be awarded honorary doctorates. Too many big words.

Btw. I thought Patel rap was kacha pappad, pakka papad spoken rapidly. Wasn't there a song like that by Bali "the curly" Brahmbhatt?

3:05 PM

 
Blogger Subash said...

batman - stop being a racist. although i agree with you on the words... Gujju -- i think it'll be more funny to see you actually rapping it...

6:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home