Monday, January 23, 2006

weekend sports & monday morning blues!

So here's a toast to monday! Come again another day!

Looking through my watery eyes, with veins turned red within, after staring at all that day and night sports mania going on - the India-Pak series, the VB series, the NFL playoffs and the Australian Open. Damn! I'm busy!

Why do I see the blues through my crimson eyes defies me! Is it because I'm too drained out after watching all the excitement provided by the spectator and contact sports? Is it because I can't get enough of it? I suspect the latter to be true with blurry visions of -
Rothliesbergers and Hasselbacks getting mauled by line backing trains; Sharapova-Hantuchova glam-slams; a spectalur 5 set angle-shot Hrbaty-Davidenko extravaganza; an highly inelegant and quintessential Dhoni-innings, characterized by some clean and raw pulls and lofts frenzy.

Too much sporting excitement? I think not !!

1 Comments:

Blogger Subash said...

Howdy? I see you decided "to be". Excellent.

12:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home