Wednesday, January 04, 2006

to be or not to be...

Well! Here I am!

I was thinking about "slogging" (that's my personal term for blogging) for a long time but procastrination has made it possible only today!

Not that I've much to say right now but I was wondering about the merits or demerits of slogging. Now that I'm here it just seems that slogging wouldn't be fun if no one read it and more so if someone I knew didn't read it. But then again, if someone I knew did read it, he/she might find out something they don't want to know (or shouldn't be told)... and of course slogging wouldn't be interesting without juicy stuff, now would it?

"To be or not to be?"- that's the question. May be I'll just use aliases, la la lands, inuendos, indirect references, misnomers etc.. but whatever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home